Friday, October 16, 2009

Granny

Some kids have make believe friends. Z now has a make believe "granny". Today while we were driving home he told me he wanted/ had 2 moms. He then changed his story to him only having one mom, but also having a granny. Here are some of the things I can remember that he told me about his granny.
She gives him lots and lots of candy!!!! He mentioned this several times.
She has blue hair.
She wears a blue hood.
She has red buttons on her shirt.
She is really nice.
Ivy likes her too.
She lives far away in a black house.
She drives a big truck.
She takes Z for picnics, but not ivy.... Just the 2 of them.
He visits her when I am at work.
She gives z treats like fruit bars.
Right now she is sick. Poor granny.

He told Brian all about her tonight too.

1 comment:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

She sounds like a cross between a fairy godmother and a witch. LOL> I read an article - imaginary friends are exactly appropriate at this age. Brody doesn't have any and I'm worried.