I haven't uploaded pictures for a few weeks, so here is TONS!! I picked out a few of my favorites. I take pictures like crazy! ;)
Ivy's first time swinging at the park:

Jumping in the puddles:

Riding a horse (mommy's lap) :

Ivy finds a use for her brother:

Ivy gets messy with peas:

Trying to escape bathtime with her brother:

Dining on crabs in the bath:

Getting big:

Z found a peg leg to add to his pirate attire:

Role reversal:

Z on the "big boy swing":

Ivy the entertainer:

The kids on their way to work:

Z teaching Ivy how to brush her teeth:

Ivy's first kiss at the children's museum:

Z moving precious cargo:

Ivy standing in her pack n play. She won't ever stay seated anymore! :

Zayden on his 2 and a half birthday at Bounce N Play!
7 comments:
Your kiddos are so adorable. I can't believe how big and grown up they both look!!
I think they need their own reality show. I could gaze at them alll freakin' day!
I love so many of those! What great personalities they have!
Your kids are so beautiful!!
Wow, I love these pics! The pirate pic of Z is cracking me up, I love the peg leg!
Fabulous pics! Wow, they're full of fun, those kids. :)
Gorgeous.
Post a Comment