I was that way with Jordan...bittersweet. J is our last but I'm so excited for the future. Yay to go Ivy!!!! :)
OMG, that's crazy! Way to go Ivy!Oh, and cry a bit of both. :)
I can't believe she's walking already. She has to keep up with Z! :)
Oh my gah!!! Is that even possible that she can be old enough!?
Wow, that's amazing! I WISH Coen would do that. He doesn't want to crawl, just cruise and make Mama walk with him. He's SO close. You need to bring Ivy over to give him some pointers. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I was that way with Jordan...bittersweet. J is our last but I'm so excited for the future. Yay to go Ivy!!!! :)
OMG, that's crazy! Way to go Ivy!
Oh, and cry a bit of both. :)
I can't believe she's walking already. She has to keep up with Z! :)
Oh my gah!!! Is that even possible that she can be old enough!?
Wow, that's amazing! I WISH Coen would do that. He doesn't want to crawl, just cruise and make Mama walk with him. He's SO close. You need to bring Ivy over to give him some pointers. :)
Post a Comment