Sunday, November 15, 2009

Little Miss Ivy

Ivy is exploding with her vocabulary the last 2 weeks. I think she says at least 2 new words every day!! It's awesome!! I love love love hearing her sweet voice, and I get sooo excited every time she says a new word.
I am keeping track of them like I did when Z was a baby. The speech therapists I used to work with instilled that into me.
I have Z's first 200 words written out....somewhere. I stopped counting when he was 17 months and got to 200 words.
Ivy who is not quite 16 months now has 52 words, and many many animal sounds!! She rocks!! :D
Her latest word today was "pretty". I put a little ponytail on the top of her head today, while she sat in the sink and stared at herself in the mirror. I told her she looked pretty. She smiled, and looked at herself closely and then said "pretty". She stared at herself longer and said it about 4 more times!! LOL!! Oh Ivy!! :D