Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Zayden Funnies

Yesterday I asked Zayden if he wanted to sit on the potty. He said, "No I can't! There's dairy on it!"

The funniest part of this next story is the visual of our family, and how this is the norm every night! Last night Zayden was in his chef outfit. He then put a pirate hat on Ivy, and brought Brian a football helmet. He handed me a baseball cap and gloves to put on. We were all sitting on the floor in a circle in our "costumes". I said to Z, "You're a chef, Ivy is pirate, daddy is a football player, but who am I?" Z said, "You are some guy on the street."

Today I was throwing some food in the crockpot for dinner. Z was watching. He then asked for some celery. He had never had raw celery(but will eat it cooked). I let him have a piece. I gave him a big chunk. He looked down at it and said, "There's hair on it." I pulled off the little stringy pieces, and handed it back. He took a small bite, looked back at me and said, "I don't want THAT celery! It's sour!"

Today we were driving in the car, and I heard him doing his "guy talk".... the talk he does all day every day with his guys or animals and now even with his food. He will hold 2 guys or pieces of food and make them have big elaborate conversations with each other. I paused, wondering who could be "talking" because we didn't bring any guys with us, and he didn't have any food. I looked back and his fingers were "talking" to each other! :D

We were at the doctor's today, and the doctor stepped out. Z asked if he could sit in her stool. I let him. He then turned so he was facing the desk, put his hands on the desk and glanced at me and said, "You have an appointment?" He Looked down at the empty desk again, and said "Let's see, you have an appointment?" (I have NO idea where he heard that one!)

2 comments:

Alina Klein said...

Oh, I just love his imagination! He's so funny!

Jacque said...

LOL! I love the guy on the street, hair on the celery, and do you have an appt. He's hilarious!

I watched my friends two girls one day last week. She and her dh came to pick them up earlier than I expected. When they arrived all five kids had on different costumes. So funny! :)