Sunday, May 24, 2009

Looking good! Zayden Funny!

I've been bad again about writing down Z's funnies, but I had to quick get on here and write this one before I forgot.
This weekend we were up at the lake. There are a lot of little girls up there a little older than Zayden. We were going for a ride on the golf cart, and getting ready to pass a couple of little girls, I told Z, "Tell those girl's 'hi', and tell them 'you look nice'."
So as we passed them Zayden smiled real big and yelled out, "Hi!!! I look nice!!" Brian and I laughed and laughed. So then of course Zayden said that to everyone we passed all weekend!! I still hear his little voice saying it! :D

Oh and he's rockin' the potty training!

3 comments:

SaRaH said...

LOL. That's awesome.

Miss Lisa said...

He is a funny kid! :)
Can you believe how big they are getting?!

Lolita Breckenridge said...

Well, he did say exactly what you said to say.....