Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Zayden Funnies

Z: "I went to the doctor and she gave me a shot."
Me: "Where?"
Z: "On my foot, and it hurt really bad!" "The doctor said it is not possible."
Me: "What is not possible?"
Z: "It is not possible to...............hit your head on...................your back."

Lately when Zayden is playing with his guys he has a farmer and a girl, and he refers to the girl as the farmer's wife. He has them play together and the farmer is always calling his wife, "honey" and "sweetie" when he talks to her. This always makes me smile.

Just now as I started this blog post Zayden grabbed my cell phone put it up to his ear and said, "Dude, What are you doing, dude?" He then kept yelling "dude". Finally he looked at me and said, "I keep saying dude, be he won't answer me." Then a few seconds later asked, "Can I call dude?" I said sure, and called Brian. Brian answered, and Z said, "Is this dude? This is me." Then he and Brian had a little conversation. When Zadyen told him bye and hung up, he looked at me and said, "He is on facebook!" (even though facebook was never brought up in the conversation and I had no idea Z had ever heard that word anyway. haha)

1 comment:

braun brothers said...

Oh my goodness--he is such a crack-up! I looove his sense of humor. :)