Zayden had his 2nd day of "school" today! He seems to be doing really well with it. The teachers have raved about him both times when I picked him up. Maybe they are supposed to do that! ;)
Last week one of the teachers said at one point they asked all the kids to sit and wait for something, and that Zayden was the only one of the 12 to sit still the whole time waiting! :D They also said that he shared well with the other kids. (Really??)
Today when I picked him up they told me that he did great in music class. They said he particpated a lot with the songs and dancing! They said he was just really good all day. Then as we were walking out one of the teachers kind of walked me out to the hall, and said, "He's been a really good kid.....He's just a REALLY good kid!!" *Beaming with pride*
Let's hope the good behavior continues, and he doesn't show them too much of his other side. ;) I think as a mom you love to hear others compliment your kids. It is nice to hear that they are cute, smart, funny, etc... However, for me my goal is that people will always tell me that my children are "good", "kind", "caring", "sweet", etc... If I can hear those type of compliments about my children than I will feel like I am doing my job!
Now here are some things Zayden has said to me about his days at school:
"I played with the kid with a tag on his shirt"
"We hold onto these necklace things when we walk to music class. We are not allowed to hold onto the rope." (There is a rope with rubber rings they hold onto)
"Maybe when I get big I can be the leader"
"The big Addison pushed me down in the dirt. I got up and pushed her back. The teacher put Addison in timeout, but didn't do anything to me."
"I got a stamp for being good to the other kids. They didn't put in on my hand though. They put it on my arm."
"The big Addison didn't get a stamp."
"Boogy on Down Mommy........The teacher said 'Boogy on Down'"
"The other kids didn't want to play with me. They wanted to play with other toys." (That one made me sad)
"I didn't like my raisins. I don't like raisins anymore."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow. He's got a lot to say! Z is awesome. And, I think at this age, none of them play with each other. They just play toys side by side. At best. Big Addison better watch her back!
Way to go, Zayden!
Post a Comment