Thursday, September 17, 2009

Good-bye dream job!

I just left my dream job for the last time. I am now pulled over in a parking lot because crying while driving isn't very safe.
When I applied for this job and was hired I told everyone it was my "dream job", and it really has been.
Now I am forced to leave because I am now a single mother who needs to make more money to provide for her kids.
I know this is my best option right now, but I am sooo sad. I'm realy really going to miss working with children.

4 comments:

Jacque said...

(((HUGS)))

Tiff said...

Big hugs, Dawn! You are in my thoughts and prayers!

braun brothers said...

Try to hang in there, Dawn! Thinking of you!

The Carrels said...

Dawn - You are such a brave momma....growing up with a single, working mom taught me so much about the sacrifices mothers make for their families. You have amazing strength and while you may be sad leaving your 'dream' job...when the time is right, you can find another 'dream' job...thinking of you during this transitional time...

xoxo