Thursday, September 24, 2009

Funny stories about school!

Zayden was telling me more about his day at school yesterday, and was talking about the other kids. I love to hear his take on things!

Yesterday I was asking him about the other kids in his class. He first complained again that most of the kids don't want to play with him. Many of the kids in his class are still 2, so he is one of the older ones, so I realize that many 2 years olds don't really play together. However, Z does play with some of his friends like Fintan and Ethan. He loves to play WITH them and interact with them, not just play beside them. So, I think it is hard for him to have all these kids around that aren't playing WITH him, and are rather just doing their own thing. He did say yesterday that one kid did play with him for a little bit. I asked Z what his name was, and Z said, "It's not a boy it's a girl." So I asked what her name was and he couldn't remember. He said that they chased each other. ;) So it starts!! :D

Then he told me that there is a boy in his class named Matthew who is really sad. I asked him if Matthew cries sometimes, and he said "No, A lot of times!....and Matthew can't talk!"

Then Z said there was another boy in his class named Sam. I asked him if he liked Sam, and he said, "Sam talks all crazy. I can't understand him."

2 comments:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

Z needs his own talk show.

Jacque said...

LOL about Sam! I love Owen's stories about school. The way they see things are so hilarious!