Friday, February 27, 2009

A bunch of TV

Me: Zayden do you want to watch a little TV?
Z: I want to watch a bunch of it!
Me: *laughing* You want to watch a bunch of tv?
Z: I NEED to watch a bunch of tv.
Me: What do you want to watch.
Z: I want to watch a bunch of movies!

I really try to not have Z watch much TV, but boy does he LOVE it? I let him watch about 30-60 min/day and if we have a busy day none. Brian lets him watch much more when he is watching him....which isn't that often.

If it was up to Z though, he would be watching a bunch of it!

2 comments:

Dayna said...

Ha ha, too cute! Samantha watches a lot of TV but she gets bored with the nightly news eventually. If she could have her way though, it'd be Dora ALL DAY AND NIGHT!

Jacque said...

I like a bunch of tv myself. ;) Phoebe is suddenly into tv too.