Here's some funny moments that I can recall from the past week:
I was changing Ivy's diaper. Both are in huggies, but Z's diapers are one size bigger. Zayden said, "That's my diaper!" I told him that "No, this is Ivy's diaper. Her diapers have a big Pooh (Winnie the Pooh) and your diapers have a little Pooh on them." Z then said, "NO, I have a big poop, and Ivy has a little poop!"
When we leave the house and it's dark still, Z always talks about how dark it is. So, one morning when we were driving in the dark to get the conversation going, I asked, "Is it light out or dark?" Z said, "light out" Surprised, I said, "No Z it's dark out." Z said, "No, the light IS out!"......then when we got to the in-laws and I opened my door and the dome light came on he said, "Now the light is on."
We had to go to the doctor's on friday, and he was pretty funny during that trip. First we get to the appointment and we see all the St. Patricks Decorations hanging up in the waiting room. Z asks what all of it is. I tell him it's decorations for "Saint Patrick's Day". Then my boy, Zayden Patrick, smiles and says, "My day?" And since then he keeps talking about his day and anytime anyone says anthing about St. Patricks day he thinks it is his day. And if we talk about someone else's birthday or something he'll say. "MY day is coming up soon!!" So starting in 2009 I now claim March 17th as not only St. Patrick's day but Also Zayden Patrick Day! ;) Now I'm going to have to find an Ivy Renee day.
While waiting for the Doctor, I asked Z if he remembered her name, as we haven't seen her for awhile. Z smiled big, said "Dr. Seuss" and then started laughing. Brian and I cracked up laughing too. A few seconds later he then said her correct name on his own. Sooo, he did know her name and he purposefully made a joke I believe. :) It was a good joke.....for a 2 year old.
Last night I walked in the room, and he looked up at me and said, "Mommy, you freaked me out!"
Just now as I was finishing this up he walked by and I asked, "Zayden did you poop?" The answer of course was "No". I said, "Then what do I smell?" He said, "Stinkers! You smell stinkers!" .........................................now I'm off to change a diaper. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I think Fintan Patrick will have to lay claim to at least half of that day! ;)
Those are too funny. Little joker man. :D
Zayden Patrick Day is such a great holiday!
given my latest activites, your word verification freaked me out: medicarr
Post a Comment