Friday, August 14, 2009

iPhone

iPhone iPhone you help to make me not feel so alone.
After Brian and I went to see a lawyer Wednesday we went to the cell phone store to separate our accounts. As we waited we both discovered the iPhone. Neither of us probably should have splurged on these right now, but it sure did make us both feel better and take our minds off of our pending divorce.
I decided this was better than going home and eating a pan of brownies.
I love this thing and I'm actually using it to blog right now.
I couldn't even take pictures with my last phone, so this is a Huge change.
And the appointment with the lawyer went very well.
I will be divorced before the end of the year, but at least I have this new phone to keep me company! :-)

1 comment:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

I poo-poo'ed my H's iphone until he bought me one for my birthday.

Sometimes I love it more than my dogs.

Favorite apps? Facebook, Twitter, Shazam, and Cuberunner. Brody's fave apps? (aka, the saving grace during airline travel): Peekabook barn, Falling Balls, Five Monkeys.

Welcome to the cool people party.