Thursday, August 6, 2009

Some good moments!

Life is a little on the rough side right now, but we are all still having some really nice moments too. And honestly things are going okay with the separation/divorce as well. I am feeling happier and more confident with my decision every day. Once child visitation/support is worked out I will be able to relax and move on with my life dedicating it to my favorite little people!!

Here are some moments I have enjoyed in the last few days:

Zayden has been really really clingy to me lately. He even tells me and others that I am the only one he loves! Now when I drop him off at the in-laws before work he will want me to hold him for awhile (this was going on before the separation too), and won't want me to leave. I have told my in-laws once, in front of Z, when he was behaving like this that Zayden was "Mamafied". Which is a word I made up since I like to do that. When I said it, my in-laws looked confused, like they didn't know what I was talking about. Anyway a couple of days ago Zayden, Ivy and I were playing in the living room together and Z kept coming over for hugs and kisses. He then looked at me and said, "I'm mamafied!" I'm so happy my son speaks my language!

A few days ago I was reading a book to Ivy called "Babies" or something like that. Each page has a picture of a baby, and reads, "Baby needs hugs" or baby needs kisses, baby needs bottles, etc.... Anyway as I was reading it to her Z yells from across the room, "Baby needs to be hit. Baby needs to eat poop."
Then yesterday I was reading it to Ivy again, and Z runs over and points at a baby and says, "That baby needs to be hit" he then turns the page points at 2 babies hugging and says, "Those 2 babies also need to be hit." It has been soooo hard not to laugh at those comments!!

Yesterday we went to a horse show with friends which was fun. Both kids loved it. Ivy got super excited and started screaming loudly what I believe was "WOW!!" over and over and over again until everyone was staring at us! ;)

Ivy now wiggles her toes every time I say "toes" and I LOVE that!!

Yesterday I was giving the kids a bath and they started splashing, which is common. However, yesterday they SPLASHED!! They were both laughing hysterically and splashing like crazy! The floor was soaked, I was soaked, they were swallowing water and not caring. Well, and I was laughing a lot too. It was such a happy fun moment for all of us. Those are the moments I want to hang on to!

2 comments:

SaRaH said...

LOL! Those are good moments.

Jacque said...

I'm glad you are enjoying the good moments!