Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Funny, sweet, smart, egotistical Z!

I couldn't really title this one Funnies, because some of them are just kind of cute little sayings that weren't necessarily haha funny, but still worth remembering.

All of these were said during our day yesterday.

We were driving in the car, and had this conversation:
Z: Mommy is your hat on?
Me: No, I took it off.
Z: Why?
Me: I don't know.
Z: Do you like hat's?
Me: Not really. Daddy like's hats.
Z: YEAH
Me: Pawpaw likes hats
Z: YEAH
Me: Pirates like hats
Z: YEAH
Me: Football players like hats!
Z: YEAH......*pause* Actually football players wear helmets.

Later in the day, Z hurt his knee "real bad" so I put a band-aid on it. He then looked up at me and said, "Mommy you are the best friend I never had!"

My screen saver has a picture of Z and Ivy together. Z looked at it yesterday and said, "That's Ivy and me! We are the greatest kids in the whole world" (I wonder who tells him that all the time. ;))

Yesterday we were hanging out not doing much and Z looks at me and says, "I have an idea!! Let's eat candy!"

Yesterday I wanted to go to the store, and Z didn't want to go. I told him Ivy and I were going with out him, and he said okay, so I pretended to leave without him. I carried Ivy out of the room, opened and shut the door like we left, and then stood there quietly in the next room listening. Z just carried on playing like nothing happened. So, then I decided to use my cell to call the house number, because usually when the phone rings Z will tell me it's ringing. I thought he must not believe I really left. So I call the house, and then I hear Z pause from playing with his guys and say, "Mommy went to the store!"

Oh....and this one was a couple of days ago, but still pretty funny!
Z: Daddy I falled down
Brian: Fell
Z: I did fell down!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I love reading about all of his funny sayings and doings. :)

Alina Klein said...

Lol, those are hysterical. Loved the helmet one especially. Smartypants.

Emily said...

He is SO verbal I can't believe it. I love the "I have an idea! Let's eat candy!" Can I use this line every day?