Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random car conversation with the Z man!

I LOVE the random conversations Zayden and I have during our 5 minute drive home from my in-laws on the days I get a chance to pick him up! Here is our long conversation we had today with many topic changes and some funnies to the best of my recollection.

Me: So, how was your day today?
Z: I got a bird.
Me: You got a bird?
Z: Yes, an eagle.
Me: What did you do with it?
Z: I don't know. It flew away.
Me: It flew away?
Z: I don't know where it went.
Me: Maybe it went to it's nest, it's home.
Z: Yeah the best nest, the best nest.
Z: What is that?
Me: What?
Z: That!
Me: What?
Z: That!!
Me: ummm cars.
Z: No actually it's a man.
Me: Do you see the fire truck?
Z: Yes! It's a big truck.
Me: Do you know what color it is?
Z: Red
Me: Yes smarty pants it is red.
Z: Is there a green fire truck?
Me: I have never seen a green fire truck.
Z: Fire trucks are good.
Me: Yes they are good. They help put out fires and save lives.
Z: There's a gas station.
Me: YES, that IS a gas station.
Z: Can we live there?
Me: *long explanation of why we can't live in a gas station and should go home*
Z: I don't want to go home!
Me: Where do you want to go?
Z: Target.
Me: Target?
Z: I have to buy some money. I have to go to Target to buy some money.
Me: Oh yeah?
Z: Do you see that boy? He's walking!
Me: Yes, I see him.
Z: Can we go see him again?
Me: No.
(last 2 lines repeated 3 times)
Z: Who is at their house?
Me: I don't know. I don't know those people. Do you know them?
Z: Yes
Me: Who are they?
Z: I don't know
Z: A car is going to hit you.
Me: No a car won't hit me. I am driving safely.
Z: I don't want to go home!
Me: Why not?
Z: Cause there is a monster.
Me: Where is a monster?
Z: There is a monster at my home.
Me: There is no monster there!
Z: Yes, there is a monster.
Me: *long explanation of how monsters are just pretend and in books, but not at our house*
Me: So, what do you want for dinner tonight?
Z: I don't want anything. I'm okay. Don't make me any food.....okay mommy?

And then we were in the garage....and my evening was made!!

3 comments:

SaRaH said...

i <3 z.

Alina Klein said...

What a funny little silly goose, or, as Fintan would say. "He's not a goose, Mama, he's a duck!"

Cindy said...

Hehe funny!