Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ivy walking!!

Ivy's favorite pasttime lately is walking!! For some reason she especially wants to be walking if we are outside. She is constantly trying to squirm out of my arms if we step outside. She then loves to walk up and down the sidewalk or driveway!! She still falls often, so today she got her first scraped up knee. She was bleeding and didn't care at all. She just kept wanting to go, and I cringed every time she fell on that knee, but she'd just get back up and start walking again. Here are a few pictures of her in motion, and a video.




I love the "put your hands up" look!


She even has discovered how to walk under the table to get to the secret stash of playdoh I hide under there. :)

This is when she is happiest!





3 comments:

SaRaH said...

Look at her go! SO SO cute.

Jacque said...

What a big girl! So cute!

Tana_S_ Beautiful World said...

Wow,your lil one is walking!! That's Awesome! My daughter, Nia turned one on May 7th and she's still not walking. She gets nervous when we practice. She takes a step holding on to my thumps and then crumbles back to the crawl postion, then off she goes! I know walking will be a whole other world for her! Look Out US when it all starts!