Monday, December 15, 2008

Ahoy Santa!

We had a very nice weekend, which started on Friday for us, since we were all off work! We went to go see Santa. We asked Zayden if he wanted to wear "normal" shoes, and a santa hat, but he insisted on his norm. I am happy he wore the norm, because right now Zayden is my little quirky pirate and I love that! This is a picture we took. The one we actually bought Ivy is smiling really big, and Z is staring at the camera with a serious "pirate" look! ;)



After meeting Santa we stopped in a book store, and then went to lunch! Good thing for napkin bibs while eating spaghetti! (By the way did you notice he changed his hat?)

And the napkin bib wasn't enough of an embarassment to Zayden, so I had to have his sister wear a matching hat!

Later that night, David, a kid I work with came over for a few hours to play! Zayden loved playing with David, especially when David agreed to play "dress up" in capes with him!



Saturday we played at home during the day, so Z had to play dress up alone!



Saturday night, grandma and grandpa came to watch the kids so Brian and I could have a date! We had a great time! And grandma and grandpa appreciated the matching Christmas pajamas!



Sunday was just a lazy day!




5 comments:

Jacque said...

Sounds like a great weekend, and the kids look adorable!

Alina Klein said...

Love those Christmas jams. Zayden looks like he's been saving the day all week again. :)

Tiff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiff said...

I'm glad he wore his "norm" too! I'm sure that photo will be cherished for years!

Anonymous said...

I love his style!!!

So glad you had a fun weekend :)