Tomorrow Ivy and I leave for Florida! We will be gone just until Sunday night! I really am excited to see my family in florida and show off my wonderful baby girl! I also look forward to the time with Ivy for her and I to bond. This will be Ivy's first flight and first time she and I are alone together for more than a few hours.
However, there is this other part of me that is really nervous and in a slight way dreading the trip. :( Saturday will officially be the first day in Zayden's life that I will not see him at all during the day. I have been away from him a total of 3 nights, but I have never gone a day without seeing him. This freaks me out a little. And what freaks me out even more is that I will be about 1000 miles away from him. Ugh!! I just love my little Z man soooo much, and I will miss him! However, I am sure he will be fine, and I am going to try to focus on having a great time in Florida!!
I'll just make up for lost time soon as I get home! Proof we are so close is that tonight we had this conversation:
Me: I Love you so much!
Z: I love you so much!
Me: I love you more!
Z: I love you more!
Me: I love you more!
Z: I love Spider man more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Have a great trip!
No *I* love spider man more. ;) That's so cute. Z-man will be fine but he will miss his Mama and be thrilled on your return! Hope you're having a blast in Florida!
Awwww...that's too cute.
Go, enjoy yourself and don't even worry about it. I left BOTH my babies for 4 whole days but I survived and had a blast...and you will too.
Post a Comment