Monday, December 15, 2008

She's got the look!

Ivy has a million expressions now, and I LOVE them all!! I LOVE this age!! This is the age, that makes me want to have 10 more kids......if only I were 10 years younger and Brian was interested in that too! ;) Here are a few pictures taken in the last 3-4 days!

Sucking on her upper lip:

Little princess:

Pondering life:




Surprise!!! :

Blowing raspberries:


Thrilled to go see santa in goofy hat:


Do I have something in my teeth??


Happy, but probably scheming something!:




Santa's little helper:


Ivy's new thing is to make "fart" sounds all the time:


This is the look that surely will keep her wrapped around daddy's finger for years to come!:



Peek a boo! :




Having a rolly good time:






2 comments:

Alina Klein said...

My goodness! She is a cutie patootie! She'll have ALL the boys wrapped around whatever finger she'd like them to be...

Shannon said...

ADORABLE! I heart her.
Oh, and Zoey has those same Christmas PJs! She wore them last year and they still fit!