Today is a day of milestones. Even though I worked today, I still was able to witness some milestones of both kids today!!
Ivy rolled over from her back to her belly for the first time today!! I was so excited and started cheering so loudly that I scared her and she started crying. Oops! Ivy has been rolling belly to back for awhile, but this was the first time back to belly. When she got on her belly her arms were stuck under her though. I fixed them for her and then she immediately rolled from her belly back to her back!! I can't believe how mobile my 3 month old is! Zayden did NOT move around this much at this age! She also does this thing all the time now that I refer to as breakdancing. When I lay her on her back she starts kicking and twisting, and rolling side to side and spins on her back in circles. She can do like a 180 degree spin in just a couple of minutes!! I told Brian last night that I wanted to get her into breakdancing when she gets just a little older! ;)
Zayden's milestone is not quite the kind to cheer about. He has matured his backtalking. He has been doing the "no", "I don't want to", "It's not a _____", and simply "I don't", etc.. for quite awhile now, but the backtalk today was teenagerish. How did he go from 2 to 13 overnight?? This morning when we were getting ready to leave, I told him he needed to put his shoes on, and he looked at me and said very matter of fact, "I don't have to!!"
Then tonight he was walking around in my boots with heels, and Ivy was on the floor, and I told him if he stepped on the blanket where Ivy was that I was going to take the boots away. He then said, "OH No you Don't!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Go Ivy, go!
Stop Zayden, stop! LOL
LOL. What characters you have over there! Too cute.
I can totally relate to the "teenagerish" back talking! Makenzy says "I don't have to" and "Whateva" daily! I now know how crazy it made my Mom when I would say "whatever"! It's back to bit me!
way to go Ivy and I hear you about the backtalking! Zoey likes to yell "no me AM!" at me a lot. LOL
Post a Comment