Today my mother in law watched the kids for a short time, so I could run to the gym, which was very nice! Mother in law admitted to me that when Zayden woke up she said to him, "Are you grandma's boy?", and Zayden said, "No, I am mama's boy!". She said she kept asking him if he was sure he wasn't grandmas boy and he insisted he was MY boy!! :)
And a couple recent funnies:
A couple days ago at dinner out of the blue Zayden says, "I'm like a rock star!". I look over at Brian, and he says he didn't learn that from him, and I say me either, then I just look back at Z and tell him that I agree, he is like a rock star!!
Yesterday I was sitting with Ivy on a blanket, and I was holding her in a seated position. Zayden pulled the blanket up and brought it up around Ivy's back and around her shoulders, and then said, "This is Ivy's cape". I guess he realizes already too that she is a super hero!
Today Zayden put a bucket hat on Ivy, stepped back and looked at her and then said, "Ivy is the muffin man!".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Yay! Go Zayden! Props on the mommy love. :) I hope Beau would do the same....who knows?!
I love the funny things Zayden has been saying! It is great that you are keeping track of them. The little everyday things are the best...
Hope to see you soon! Maybe we could play at Alina's?
Yes, play at Alina's. :)
Way to go Z! You are SOOOOOO Mama's boy!
Ivy IS the muffin man. Z. is too funny.
Take that with your morning coffee Grandma! Don't you love it!
Zayden cracks me up!
Sweet! Dh tries to get Phoebe to say she's his girl but she always says she's Mommy's girl! ;)
Z says the cutest things!
Post a Comment