Friday, October 17, 2008

Zayden Funnies

I haven't had a chance to write all week, and I know I have forgotten so many funnies, but here are a couple I remember that he has said/done in the last couple of days.

Today, he said, "Can I go outside and ride my bike?". It was after his bath and he was wet, so I said, "No, it's cold outside." Z says, "Can I go out FRONT?" I laughed and said, "no, it's cold out front too." Than Z asked "why is it cold?" (he is asking the why ??'s all the time now), and I said, "because winter is coming". Z says, "where did Winter go?" All I could do is laugh, because honestly I don't know where winter goes before it is coming. :)

Z is so literal right now. I think I have told him before that Ivy has spit up or something. Well, Ivy now is drooling a lot, so when Z looks over at her and sees the bubbles or the drool he'll say, "mommy, Ivy is spitting out!" Which really that IS what she is doing.

Zayden loves to play football and asks me to tackle him all day long. Today he had his football and his helmet on and he kept falling down, so I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I'm tackling myself"

Also today once when he fell down he said, "I fall down.....I broke my crown!"

Okay, that's all I can think of for now!

7 comments:

Jacque said...

Can I come play with Zayden? He's so funny.

Anonymous said...

How cute! Oh I love how literal they are!!! Beau does it too--makes for funny conversations. :) I hear, "IsZat?" all day long! What fun, inquisitive boys. :)

Alina Klein said...

Ha! I laughed out loud at "I'm tackling myself". Ya do what ya gotta do. :) Funny boy.

SaRaH said...

He totally rocks. Tackling himself.

Lolita Breckenridge said...

I'm going to go tackle myself now.

Cindy said...

Hehe Zayden is funny :)

Emily said...

I can't believe he asks "Why?" already! Gabby doesn't know what why means yet. We ask her "Why did you do that?" or other why questions, but she never answers. I don't think she comprehends it, so it is really great that Zayden does! He is so advanced!