


I'm not talking about Zayden or Ivy! I'm talking about "my" kids that I work with!! Every year there is a special wrestling event that the doc that works for my company puts on. He was a professional wrestler in a past life, and now he is just a kick ass pediatric doc changing lives! Anyway, each year he organizes this wrestling event where he, "doctor doom" and another guy "cargo", wrestle kids with special needs. It is AWESOME!! It is sooo much fun!! Last year I had every kid over the age of 3 that I work with participate!! :) This year 2 of my kiddos couldn't do it though. (One is in Florida with Make a wish). Anyway, I took Zayden to it and it was sooooo much fun!! Zayden enjoyed it, and I enjoyed seeing my other kids. I'm sharing some pictures. The kid sporting the mohawk is "my" David aka Screamin Demon!! I *heart* david so much!!! Many of you have heard me talk about him before. He is one of the most amazing individuals I have ever met!!! I've known him for 5 years now, and I hope that he will always be in my life in some capacity!!
By the way the mohawk is real, the color is permanent, and school pictures are this Thursday!! LOVE it!!! :)
(sorry the pics are all over the place...I'm still figuring out this blog stuff)



No comments:
Post a Comment