Well....Ivy is now called Ives sometimes....I guess that is her first official nickname. So I've got Z and Ives. I also call them stinker and booger. ;)
Anyway Ivy turned 2 months yesterday! I can't believe how fast 2 months have flown by!! She doesn't seem like a little newborn anymore. She is more baby-like. She is smiling constantly. And she is even giggling some!! When I talk to her, she totally tries to talk back and it is sooo cute!!
She has been more easy going lately about being left on her own lying on the floor or in her contraptions (swing/bouncy). She won't stay there super long...but 5-10 minutes at least...which is progress!
She is trying to bat at toys, and sometimes will grab one. She seems to even reach up towards my face at times. She really is so cute, and I'm not the only one who thinks so. I am not exagerating when I say that Z looks at her and says, "She is so cute!" at least 15 times a day!! My boy is in love with his sister!! :D
She also is getting better about being worn. Today I wore her in my Mei Tai for about 1.5 hours while she was all snuggled up napping. I went for a walk, fed Z lunch, changed a very yucky diaper, unloaded the dishwasher, and even sat and read for awhile while we snuggled!! I love wearing her!! I wish I would have tried to wear Z more. I think I gave up too soon with him.
AND last night she slept her best EVER. Yay!! She was very fussy last night and didn't want to go to bed, but I finally got her to sleep a little after 9 (she had been up since 4:45). She didn't wake up again until around 3:00. woo hoo!! Then after I nurse her she fell back asleep until 6:45!! I woke up very engorged but revived! I am not going to get my hopes up that this is a patter, but it sure was nice!! She usually gets up 2-3 times per night.
I love my baby girl!! My Ives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment