Friday, September 12, 2008

Zayden Funnies!

Last night when Brian came home from work Zayden looked up at him and said, "Daddy I want to be brave just like you!" LOL!! Brian and I were totally cracking up. I think he must have got this from his new favorite movie the Lion King.

Zayden is now constantly asking Brian and I, "What are you doing today?". I don't know why, but it always makes me laugh, and then I have to come up with what we are doing!

When Zayden is getting in trouble, and I talk sternly to him, he gives me a huge smile and says, "Hi mommy....you're cute!".

The other day we were playing outside, and he was by some poison ivy. I told him to not walk over there, and he asked why. I told him there was poison ivy over there, and he shouldn't get near it, and he looked at me so confused and said, "poison baby ivy?"

Yesterday Zayden came up to me and said very matter of fact, "Ivy is not a boy, she is a baby!"


I could go on and on....but those are the ones on the brain today!

No comments: