Sunday, September 28, 2008
Zayden Funny
Me: "Zayden do you want to wrestle?"
Zayden: "Right now I'm pooping!"
1 comment:
SaRaH
said...
lol. He's got priorities!
September 28, 2008 at 6:39 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Dawn
View my complete profile
Facebook Badge
Dawn McClimon
Create Your Badge
My Blog List
Time for Tommy!
Reading Pdf toyota industrial equipment model 7hbw23 service manual English PDF PDF
5 years ago
My Crazy Life
9 Manfaat Terong Untuk Kesehatan Tubuh
9 years ago
sugarplum(swank)
I am alive!
12 years ago
Mommybot
Momma needs to work more...
13 years ago
aMAYSing LiFe
pill popping
13 years ago
My life in suburbia
Lost friendship
14 years ago
thurlowzoo
Time for a update
14 years ago
The Dirt Farm
Mama Bwoke a Twee Down...
15 years ago
verybusymomwith4
Getting off this Crazy Fun Ride for a While
15 years ago
WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE
I keep reading this over and over.....
16 years ago
The Life of Weston
Happy Mother's Day
16 years ago
Gabby's Gab
Arabic Fun
16 years ago
Makenzy's Mamma!
Interview with Makenzy...
16 years ago
That's Daynamite!!!!
Me....so graceful
16 years ago
The Dirt - Confessions from Me.
Moving
17 years ago
Momerella
Let 'em cut it
17 years ago
Random Tuesday
Erin Star Photography
Grow with Beau!
The Great Mr. Henry
Adventures of a Virgo Toddler
My life after baby
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(111)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(21)
▼
2008
(69)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(25)
►
October
(13)
▼
September
(17)
I saw some of my kids yesterday!!
My weekend usually starts on Friday since both Bri...
Zayden Funny
Baby Mama
Two Stressful
Things you don't want to hear your toddler say fro...
Oh Oma......
Have fun, wish I could join you!!
Ives!
Zayden Funnies!
Zayden Funny!
I joined a gym!
Is it weird I am excited to go to the dentist??
Zayden Funnies!
Zayden is TWO now!!
"He's such a great guy!!!"
I'm a bad blogger!
►
March
(1)
1 comment:
lol. He's got priorities!
Post a Comment