Friday, September 12, 2008

Is it weird I am excited to go to the dentist??

I have a dentist appointment in about 2.5 hours, and I am looking forward to it! Is that weird? This means I will have at least an hour to myself without being on mom duty, and I can't wait!!
Is it obvious I need a little break!!
I am also hoping to join a gym this weekeend, and one of the motivations for me to workout is that someone else will watch my kids for an hour while I can blow off some steam.
I REALLY really really love my kids and love spending tons of time with them....but everyone needs a break, right??

2 comments:

SaRaH said...

The answer is: YES! :P Definitely join the gym or do something else. You deserve some 'you' time that doesn't involve some doctor messing around in your mouth. (no matter how I word that, it comes out awkwardly)

Jacque said...

Yes! We all need time alone. I just don't think it should be at the dentist. LOL!!