Sometimes I think this kid is going to be a comedian, and then other times I realize that maybe I find him sooo funny because he is mine!! Here's a few recent funnies:
Yesterday, he was singing "itsy bitsy spider". He sang it once, and then went to sing it again, except changed the words and sang, "itsy bitsy baby ivy went up the water spout.......washed ivy out.....etc....". It was so funny and creative!!
Also yesterday I was lying on the floor playing with Ivy, and Zayden walked over to me and said, "Hi mommy". I didn't look up right away so he said a little louder, "Hi MOTHER....goose!" haha!! I laughed so hard that he called me mother goose 3 more times. I don't know where he even learned mother goose...seriously!
Also yesterday I was feeding him and we were sitting in the kitchen. Brian had the job of keeping Ivy content, and after a minute or 2 of holding her, he went to put Ivy in her bouncy seat right by Zayden and I. I was feeling annoyed as I watched Brian do this knowing that the bouncy seat wouldn't last long, and Brian was probably going to get busy with something else, when Zayden looked at me shook his head and said, "Ivy is going to be mad in there, mama!!" Brian and I both laughed. But I was also happy that Zayden was on my side...saying what I was thinking!! ;)
Zayden also told me last night that he had a surprise for me. I asked him what it was, and he wouldn't tell me he just kept smiling and telling me that he had a surprise for me!! :) I did find a surprise later in his diaper...I wonder if that was it. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment