I just love how much Z talks, and how the different thoughts just come flying out so quickly. Just now as we went into the kitchen for breakfast he said all within like 3 seconds without me getting a word in:
"Where are my boots? I want my boots. There are my boots. Take them on me. I won't hit Kramer. Where is Kramer. There he is. I found him. I want a banana!"
He cracks me up!!
And a small update to mean mommy:
Yesterday I went to lay down for a minute after spending the past like 72 hours with him, and he started crying and crying. I came out and he kept saying, "I want to go with you mommy!" It made me feel good to have my old Z again....maybe he read my post and felt bad! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
LOL! At least everyone can know what Z is thinking! He is too funny. I'm glad he remembered he is mama's boy.
Lol, that's too hilarious! I laughed out loud at the "Where is Kramer. There he is. I found him." So funny.
And aw, you are NOT a mean mommy and your little guy loves you to pieces. Glad he showed you that!
Post a Comment