A few funnies that I can actually remember:
Last night I was getting Ivy ready for bed, and Zayden ran in the room with a drumstick in his hand, raised the drumstick as high as he could and announced, "I saved the day all week!"
2 nights ago Zayden was looking around the living room, and asked, "Where is my ice pop?" I said, "Ice pop? I'm sorry, but I don't know what you are talking about!" and then Zayden looked at me angrily and said, "I KNOW what I am talking about! I am talking about a ICE POP!!" (still don't know what he was talking about!)
Zayden has been really good about sharing his guys with Ivy...maybe because he is desperate for playmates. He often hands her spiderman, and that itself is funny. Ivy takes spiderman happily and then bounces his around, because her arms are always waving, and Z thinks she really is playing "guys" with him. It's awesome....I need to get a video. Anyway, today when he handed Ivy spiderman, he said sternly to her, "Now don't throw him. He's a good guy!"
Zayden has had to get drops for pink eye the last few days and last night he asked for pretzel sticks. I got them for him, and before he ate each one he would run to me. Tell me, "I have to put drops in YOUR eyes" He'd then poke me in each eye with the pretzel stick as I squeezed my eyes shut, and then as he would then eat his pretzel say, "You are all better now!" Sweet Revenge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You sure are lucky to live with a kid who saves the day all week! He is just too funny.
ps -- your blog isnt updating for me (on the followers thingy)... Is it me?
OMG. Z is awesome fun. He made me LOL at my computer.
I've been WONDERING who saved the day all week.
Those are all too funny! I wish Fintan liked guys as much as Zayden does. Coen's got the wavy arm thing down too and could totally "play". :)
Those are all hilarious!
Post a Comment