Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Pictures!

Here is Zayden making/eating a spooky house!

Zayden happily wore his Halloween Costume!! He was a great honey bee!! He enjoyed trick or treating! He now thinks though that any time he says trick or treat he gets candy. All weekend and today he comes up to me and says, "trick or treat, can I have some candy, please?"

Picture of my honey bee knocking on a door.


Here is Ivy. She is a little flower, but the petals were bugging her, so she was a stem most of the night!! She was a little trooper though and was very good while we went trick or treating!



Here is Z at the end of the night, and I think he was tired. He helped carve both the pumpkins. He also seemed to love passing out the candy more than actually trick or treating. We passed out the candy later in the night, and he REALLY loved that. Everyone kept commenting on his cute "pirate costume"! Most didn't realize this is Z's regular attire! ;)




2 comments:

Alina Klein said...

Lol, that's too funny! The honey bee pirate. ;) He looked so cute in his costume. Ivy was an adorable daisy, and I'm sure she was just as cute as a stem. I'm so glad you guys had a good time! Wish we could have been there!

Jacque said...

So cute! We made the same spooky house. I only paid $1 for it the weekend after Halloween! We made one from scratch last week and it was a mess!