I want to remember my children's great LOVES and interests. Right now they are 26 months and 4 months!
Zayden Loves:
To play with his Guys! He has 4 that he plays with all the time. They are all action figures about 4-6 inches tall. He has spider man which was a gift from our neighbor Laura. There is Shaggy that he adopted once when we went over to his cousins house (Christian and Madison). Then he found 2 other guys at my in-laws lake house this past summer who we call basketball guy (because he is holding a flaming basketball), and Jake the snake (a wrestler). They are kind of a mismatch of characters, but Zayden loves to play with them all the time. He loves to have them talk and talk and talk and wrestle a little. ;)
His Pirate hat! Thank you Alina! He wears his pirate hat most of the day!
His green rainboots! He pretty much only takes these off to sleep. I bought these for him months ago, and I remember Brian thinking they were a silly thing to waste money on. Z wasn't that interested in them at first. I put him in them for some pictures, and they were kind of forgotten. Well something changed a couple months ago, and now they are Z's Prized possession!! I can't think of the last time we left the house and he was wearing regular shoes. At first when we would go to the store, park, or someones house, I would be laughing inside waiting for the comments that always come about the cute boots he's wearing or I would be watching for and seeing the smiles and laughter of people that saw him when we walked by. Now, I am so accustomed to the boots I always stare at people confused when they look at Z and laugh or smile. It takes me a minute to figure out what is so funny! And then when they make those comments, I have to glance down at his feet as my reminder that "oh yeah, he does have big green boots on!" We are even at a point now, when we are getting ready to leave the house I TELL Zayden to go put his boots on, if they aren't already on. I have learned that it is pointless to try to have him wear anything else, as he will only throw a fit, and I want him to be HIM anyway! I'm not going to stifle my boot loving boy!
The movie Lion King
To wrestle and play tackle!
His friends Fintan and Gabby (top 2 faves right now)
Pirates
The book "You can Do anything daddy" and the book "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas!"
Singing Songs
The Wiggles DVD "Pop Goes the Wiggles"
His Pawpaw
Roaring at people/kids to try to scare them
Changing his voice to sound scary!
Being outside!
Playing the drums (pretend)
Raisins/Craisins/Dried Fruit
Crackers/pretzels/bread
The Zoo, the children's museum, the park and going to friends' homes!
And Ivy Loves:
Nursing! ;)
Sucking on anything
Her pacifiers
Having her neck tickled
Being talked to in a cutesy voice
Her preschool tummy time toy (but not while on her tummy! ;))
Being worn by mommy
Sitting in my lap and staring at Zayden while he eats!
Someone smiling at her!
Mornings!!
Someone coming into get her out of her crib when she wakes up!
Being sung to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment