Zayden always says the craziest things when he wakes up and I go in his room to get him. I keep thinking I need to write these down, but I forget. I am guessing all these crazy thoughts come from his dreams.
Normally he talks about some animal or person we hadn't seen for awhile! It's always fun to go get him and see what the first thing he will say. I am going to try to remember to document some of these here.
This morning, I had to wake him up, and when he saw me he jumped up and said, "I want to get out! It's raining in here!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
He's so funny!
Well, but what if it *was* raining in there, but it stopped when you came into the room. KWIM?
Lol, I love those first morning words sometimes, too. I never remember them for long. Good idea to write them here!
Chris,
Okay, now I'm a little freaked out! Thanks! :)
Post a Comment