Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Zayden is trying to get back on the mama-train!

Ever since I posted "mean mommy" Zayden has decided to show me that he still may have a little "mama's boy" in him!
This morning when I left for work, leaving him and Ivy with their day, he announced, "I am going to work too.", and then looked back at Brian, waved, and said "bye!".
He then followed me to the gate and kept saying "I want to go with you!". It was sad, but part of me was so happy he wanted me. When I walked out and shut the door I heard him crying. It was bitter sweet.
Then today, when I got home I hugged him and told him I missed him, and he told me he missed me too. Tonight I read him his bedtime stories, and afterwards as I was putting him in bed he smiled and me and said, "I DID miss you!" I said, "You did miss me?" and he said, "yeah, I did miss you!"
It was soooo sweet!! I know my little guy loves me, but my insecurity with being a good enough mom to my two just got to me the other day!! I'm happy things seem back to "normal" for us right now!! And I am never EVER going to complain about Z being clingy towards me again....never!!! :)

No comments: