Friday, November 14, 2008

Zayden Funnies

1. The other day I took the kids to the indoor park. On the way there Zayden was telling me how he wanted to scare the other kids. When we got to the park, Zayden kind of stayed near the entrance. Whenever a new kid would walk in the door Z would yell "boo" or he would roar at them! This went on for a good 20-30 min.

2. Zayden has this odd fear of Walruses. I think it is because the Walrus at our Zoo is in a dark isolated place, and he swims right up to this big glass window. Anyway he always talks about the walrus (sometimes tigers too.... I always have to go with him to his bedroom if it is dark, because apparently there is a tiger back there or so he says). So today we were playing with his "guys", and I put one in a bus, and said, "C'mon everyone get in the bus", and Z said "No we don't...there are 2 walruses in there!" Just the fear of walruses itself cracks me up!! I can't wait to tell him about this someday!!

3. Also today Brian and I were talking, and Brian was confused about something and said, "what?". Z then said, "What the heck?" We had never heard that from him and both Brian and I looked away and hid our faces as we were both silently laughing. I think Zayden could tell we were laughing and then on cue Z laughed and said, "What are we going to do with this kid?"

Now tell me how is this scary??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDg7kWgs5e0

4 comments:

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy said...

Lol walrus? What a strange phobia. I wonder if that one has a name. Odobeniphobia? Nothing comes up for that one.
Oh yeah, and Sasha doesn't talk well enough to tell us if she's scared of anything. Zayden is such a good talker! Sasha can only directly copy what we say, or she can only say one or two word phrases. So if she's afraid of something, she's more likely to just cry and run to us than tell us about it.

Alina Klein said...

All of those are too funny! But I think it's REALLY hilarious that the two animals that Zayden is afraid of are the two that Fintan says are his favorites! What are the odds?

And OMG, that dancing walrus video is hysterical!

Tiff said...

Maybe if you teach him the "walrus dance" he won't be scared anymore! :)