Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Day 2008

Here's our pathetic little Christmas tree, with the many presents that Santa left Christmas Morning! Boy was Z so excited to wake up and find Santa had left so many presents!!! :


Zayden got we asked Santa for: Batman Toys!!
Ivy was so thrilled to get JUST what she wanted for Christmas:


It wasn't that though, it was Wrapping Paper!! :


Quick pose in matching Christmas pajama's. (i.e. blackmail in the teen years)


After Christmas morning at our house, we went to my in-laws home for another huge Christmas event. Z and Ivy's grandparents spoiled them to pieces!!

Zayden tearing through the MOUNTAIN of toys that were at grandma and grandpa's house:





Ivy in her Christmas Eve dress, with her mommy (a rare appearance of myself on this blog). ;)




Ivy in her Christmas Day Christmas dress, that was slightly different! She was so good during the holidays despite being shuffled around everywhere, and not sleeping as much!! She mostly had this expression on her face:




Like I said before this Christmas really was wonderful! I am so thankful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your tree was beautiful! :) I love the kiddos in matching pjs, and I love that picture of you and Ivy! So precious. Your kiddos are so happy and sweet!