Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday Uploads!!

I am so bad about uploading my pictures in a timely manner, so I am going to try to upload them every Wednesday! It seems I take at least 50/week. I am a little camera crazy! :) I also hope to share my favorites each week here!

This first one is today of Ivy all bundled up ready to go out in the snow for her first time:

Enjoying her first snow! :
Z loves playing in the snow:

And eating it:



Ivy is seriously trying to crawl now:



And Z knows I am not ready for this, so he is trying to stop her for me! :D

Just a couple random pictures I liked:





This past weekend we watched Kung Fu Panda while Z ate his first bowl of popcorn (I finally found dairy free microwave popcorn), and Z loved the movie and the popcorn equally!!


And those are a few of my favorite pictures of the week! :)

2 comments:

SaRaH said...

LOL. Gorgeous kids. Nora kept saying, "Oh baby! Nora hold the baby." {pause} "Oh, she's too far away!" Also, she's quite certain that every picture of Zayden is actually her.

Jacque said...

So cute! I love the one of Ivy in her snowsuit.