Monday, January 19, 2009

Zayden Funnies

He's chock full of them today, and I am going to type them now before I forget them all!

This morning, Zayden dumped out many many toys from his bins all over the floor. Then immediately after dumping out zillions of toys he looked at his pile and said "Where is the Power hulk in this mess? Where is the power hulk in all this mess?" Power hulk is what he calls the Incredible Hulk, and he kept saying this over and over as he looked around until, I went over and dug him out of the mess. He thanked me, stepped out of the mess and played with "Power hulk" in another area!


We went to the store today and he had other people laughing 2 times while we were out. First he is constantly asking me "why? why? why?" about everything and anything all day long. Today at the store:
Z: What is that? *pointing to mud on the bottom of the cart thing he was sitting on"
Me: It's mud?
Z: Why is it mud?
Me: It came off of your shoes?
Z: Why mud on my shoes?
Me: Because you stepped in dirt or mud outside
Z: Why did I step in mud?
Me: Because sometimes when we walk outside we accidentally step in mud or dirt. *I then showed him the bottom of my shoe*
He was quiet for a few seconds and as we were passing by a lady customoer he said
Z: Why?
Me: Why what?
Z: Why did you step in poopy?
Both me and the lady started laughing hard and then of course Z did too, and then kept asking me why I stepped in poopy!

A few minutes later I was getting some taco shells, and there was a guy stocking the shelves in the area. Z blurts out, "I have an idea!" I asked him what his idea was and he yells, "Let's get some ketchup!!!!" The guy started laughing, which then made me laugh again too.

Oh yeah, and before leaving for the store, I said, to Z "Alright Z we are going to the store now" as I picked up Ivy and put her in her carseat. Z looked over, waved, and said "Bye Guys!!"
(He always calls me and Ivy or Brian and I "guys" now, if he is talking to both of us)

Then right before lunch today, I asked Zayden if he wanted some pizza. Z said "yes, I am going to put it in my belly!" and he raised his shirt and pointed to me where it was going! ;)

Okay and while I am at it. A few days ago we were trying to teach Z to say "uncle" if we pinned him down and he wanted to get away. Well, he's been saying "uncle Mike" when he gets pinned, which is pretty funny. (Mike being my brother). Yesterday Brian had him trapped in some hold and Z just simply yelled, "MIKE!"

And speaking of Mike, I thought of one more. This happened 2 weeks ago, but it still makes us laugh when we think about it. Z likes to pretend he is spiderman. He will point his finger at you and then say "ppppsssssst" as he shoots his pretend web at you. When he does this to us, we pretend that he got us and we can't move. Well 2 weeks ago we were at my brother's house and Z had earlier in the day been pretending he was spiderman and Mike would pretend to be immobile. Later on Z was minding his own business playing and Mike came up behind him and scared him with a big roar. Zayden looked back, jumped, and screamed in terror and then without thinking immediately pointed his finger at Mike and said "pppsssssst" Uncle Mike fell over in laughter, and we ALL cracked up!

Some of these may be "you had to be there" scenarios, but they all seriously made me laugh out loud! I love my little funny man!

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Zayden is a funny boy. :) Phoebe uses the "I got an idea" thing too. I like the saying "MIKE" when he wanted up. LOL Owen used to throw webs at us too, he had Phoebe doing it when she was just a little thing. He's moved from Spidey to Star Wars these days. Lightsaber fights aren't nearly as fun as throwing webs if you ask me.
BTW, I've been meaning to ask you if Z has any Rescue Heroes? Those are great guys that come with all kinds of fun sets.