I've been so bad writing down the funny things he says, and I am forgetting them all....lack of sleep does that to you!
Anyway I have a couple in my head right now so here goes:
Me: Z do you want a banana?
Z: No!!
(3 seconds later)
Z: *laughing* I'm just kidding! I want a banana!
The other day Zayden was singing "Puff the Magic Dragon", I joined in with my AWFUL voice and started singing with him.
He said, "Mommy don't sing that song!"
I said "why not?" and his response: "Because that's not funny!"
The other day Zayden put me in time out for "four minutes". I asked him why I had to go in time out and he said, "Because you were not being nice". I asked what I did that wasn't nice, and he said, "You told me the truth!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Lol, that kid. I love the banana one especially. :)
lol at the just kidding.
Post a Comment