Wednesday, January 14, 2009

363!

Brian asked me to count our children's books as he was curious how many we had. So, I just got done counting the ones I could easily find....363. This does not include the many books that I have taken to my in-laws house or the books that are probably in other places in the house or cars. I just counted the ones I could easily fine in Z's room, on the shelf in the hall, and the tote in the living room. So....363.....a lot of books! And that's just the bulk of them....I'm sure I could surpass 400 if I started looking under beds and stuff. ;) Anyone else want to count theirs? Do I have a crazy amount of books? Do others have much more?
Even though I have 363 books, I'd love to have a lot more! :) I just don't know where I'm going to keep putting them all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! We have a lot but definitely not that many!

SaRaH said...

I SO do not want to count. I hope you suggestion does not worm its way into my head... That said, it must be safely less than 363... Right?

Jacque said...

No way I'm counting them all! ;) I'm sure we have way more than 363 but I've got three kids and one is 10. ;) Perhaps you should step away from Amazon. ;)

Doesn't love a wall said...

that is a LOT of childrens books!! I def have at least a thousand books in my house (I'm a former English teacher what can I say!) but childrens' books - ida know. a lot but probably not 363!!

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful! (Says the former reading teacher...)

Lolita Breckenridge said...

Yer kids wull bee smurt from all da reedin yoo doo.